Granite Spyre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Houston Amtgard Group

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

from spire to spire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FENRIR

from spire to spire Empty
PostSubject: from spire to spire   from spire to spire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:55 am

greetings from Ashenspire!(Westmarch)
im gonna be visiting family in Houston for Christmas next week and hoping to pick up a travel credit.
im not sure what my plans for the week are but i may swing foam with you guys on Sunday.
just thought i would announce my self.
look forward to kill'n some non Calli people

dearest regards
FENRIR
Back to top Go down
FENRIR

PostSubject: Re: from spire to spire   from spire to spire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 am

PS:
i should probably make sure there is meeting on the 27th...
there is, isn't there?
Back to top Go down
Juju

PostSubject: Re: from spire to spire   from spire to spire Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey Fenrir. Unfortunately, while I'd LOVE to say our park will be meeting this weekend, I think due to the holidays that most of us will be out of town.

HOWEVER: that doesn't mean that something couldn't be arranged. Maybe Galdoreth or Max can come out? We have a couple of aspiring newbies, as well, who seemed to be free this coming weekend. I know I have to be back on Sunday due to work the following day. Also, there's at least three other parks in the Houston area that I think might be meeting on Sunday.

Anyway - give us a bit to work out the details, but I think the answer is: "Sadly, probably not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from spire to spire   from spire to spire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from spire to spire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Granite Spyre :: Amtgard :: News-
Jump to: